COVID-19 Clinic Practices
Fairfield Physiotherapy is still open for appointments during COVID-19. However, we remain committed to providing a safe space and are taking all necessary measures to protect the health of staff and patients. We have completed the Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Infection Control Training and will be enforcing the following social distancing and sanitary protocols until further notice.
- All staff will have their temperatures checked upon entry to the rooms and will be retested throughout the day
- Our staff will be required to sanitise their hands upon entering the workplace and frequently in between appointments
- Our equipment, furniture and surfaces such as door handles and table-tops, will be sanitised frequently throughout the day
- There will be 1.5 meters between all seating in our wait room
In return, we ask for your cooperation in abiding by the following set of guidelines when scheduling and attending appointments at our clinic:
- Please sanitise your hands upon arriving at our clinic and allow us perform screening for cold/flu symptoms. This will include a quick temperature check.
- If you are feeling unwell or have travelled overseas, please reschedule your appointments for after you have completed the mandatory isolation period
- Please attend appointments by yourself unless you require necessary caregivers.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions regarding the above guidelines, or if you need to reschedule an appointment, contact us at (03) 9489 7744